Dry your dog in half the time with our 60% more absorbent bamboo Muzzlepaw dog drying cloth. Easy and convenient the Muzzlepaw dog drying cloth has the same super absorbency as our towels but comes in a handy size. Easy to use this unique cloth is perfect to dry your pooch after a walk or wander in the garden and is small enough to keep in your bag or pocket. Allowing you to always be prepared to mop up after a mucky pup.
- Use the Muzzlepaw dog drying Cloth after a bath to remove excess water before towel drying.
- Designed to dry the face, ears, and paws of your dog with easy and without and heavy excess fabric.
- Can be used to dry your dog's coat.
- Perfect to use after a wet walk on a rainy day. Simply rub your dog’s paws and coat with the Muzzlepaw Cloth.
- Removes mud and debris from your dog’s paws and coat.
About our fabric.
Bamboo fabric is more absorbent than cotton, absorbing 60% more moisture and drying 20% faster, making it perfect to absorb the moisture and dirt from your dog's coat. It has a soft silky texture similar to cashmere and is breathable and extremely comfortable against your dog's skin.
Made from environmentally friendly woven Bamboo, it is highly biodegradable and eco-friendly, having hardly any impact on the environment. Contrary to cotton, Bamboo can be cultivated naturally without the need for pesticides. Bamboo is one of the world’s fastest-growing plants, growing up to one metre in a single day. Bamboo is also a grass, meaning it will continue to grow once it has been cut, just like a lawn.